Thursday 2 May 2013

KITTY WITH TITTY FINALS AND CONCLUSION


So I'm done! Finito! I have to say this brief has been one of the most enjoyable briefs this year. Whilst it's nice having restrictions, this was the first time we've been given free reign on content and outcome. Hugo emphasised on experimentation - pushing your own boundaries, and I have. And I know I wouldn't of made a comic or animation this year otherwise. So thank-you! It's been stressful (PRINTING MY COMIC WAS A NIGHTMARE), challenging (all content had to be done by myself) but also very fun, especially bringing Kitty to life. I'm probably secretly known as the girl who draws cats with tits. But the response has been great. My peers seem to love Kitty and there's a chance I *might* put my comic into small production.... this project has opened so many avenues. Most importantly I learnt a lot about animation (I want to pursue it further at some point), Illustrator (too much time on that damn program), printing (bye money) and narratives. Story telling. I'm hopefully better at story telling and hopefully I've fulfilled the brief right by conveying my narrative through 3 different perspectives. It's been a great ride. Hopefully Kitty lives on.
P.S Owner found Kitty. Owner realised his true love for her. And they lived happily ever after.

The End. Yes. I'm poking fun at Disney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment