Thursday 2 May 2013

LOST POSTER FINAL UPDATE

Colour version
B/W photocopy version

So what was wrong with the last one? I didn't think the single 'kitty' for the title worked because it's not a generalisation.... it's her name. So I changed it to "kitty" now which I think makes it grammatically correct. Funny thing was I refused to add them myself because I am obsessed with the fact this poster HAS to be from a male, so no I couldn't just two '  ' myself. I ironically asked another peer called Tom to add them for me. He was very bemused why I couldn't just do it myself too... I'm taking this way too seriously aren't I? Also I would of had to photocopy my posters out again anyway because I accidentally cropped some of the text out when copying. 
So for REALZ. This is THE final version of my lost posters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment