Sunday 21 April 2013

LOST POSTER FINAL

First initial draft
Draft of final
Any 'designer' should know by now that you ALWAYS have a spare. Or you should do a test on the final final thing... this case the paper. I gave Tom quite a few specifications. Such as trying making the  "have you seen this cat with tits" in a bigger font size, making things more centre aligned etc. small bits. With this draft I wasn't quite happy Kitty's tits touched the darker fur, too many varying text sizes and I noticed he tends to write out the uppercase 'U' as lower case. But it's ok... this is the final draft and that's the quirk of his handwriting. As you might of noticed we added owner to the last line too. 
Well I thought this was the final till I realised Tom didn't do the 'tit' crossed out and replaced with 'it' joke. My fault for not double checking. "TOOOOOOOM."
FINAL! Happy with the proportion of everything and I got him the fill in the arrow. Now to post these round Newcastle!

LET'S FIND KITTY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment