Wednesday 3 April 2013

EDITING FINAL FILM

SECOND EDIT
FIRST EDIT

THINGS I STILL NEED TO AMEND AFTER REVIEWING LATEST EDIT:
  • too slow in parts
  • love scene make quicker
  • boob grab
  • knife montage
  • end feet scene
  • credits faster
These are the first two initial edits of the film - a tedious process but I'm getting there. It's good to just review them after you've had a break from it because you get to put your 'viewer' perspective on and see flaws from their point of view. I try to anyway. I mainly just need to speed up parts and the music is coming together - my friend has sent me a rough edit and we'll be working on it together this week. I also found another song that could work but again it's a working process - whatever suits the film is the direction I'll go down. I'll update with music next! Back to editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment