Sunday 21 April 2013

KITTY WITH TITTY ANIMATIC...... FINISHED.


I preferred Chris' version anyway but I got my flat mates some who do and don't do anything design related (3D design, medic and modern language something) for their opinion on which one they preferred. Tom summed it up with this: "I like Chris', it has a bit of french art house vibe going with it when combined with the vid. The Broke For Free sounds good with the beat and how it develops further and has lots of little highlight, but I think it gets a bit complicated further into the vid, whereas the simplicity of Chris' is a strength in not distracting from the video itself." Anyway I personally like the mood Chris' version evokes - to me it actually seems happy but 'creepy' vibe... and just generally flows because it's been personally composed to my film. It's uploaded on Vimeo so the quality I'm sure is 1000x better thanYouTubes (but please still watch in HD). THE FILM IS COMPLETO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment