Sunday 21 April 2013

POSTER FINAL DRAFT

I know.... how many times have I been testing out this supposedly emergency lost poster. Hey what can I say. Designer me says "TOO MANY FUCKING FAULTS."

So I decided to go with Tom to be Owner. I got him to write out one of the lost posters I had done previously and he's done a great job except the boobs.... Tom's been a bit modest - they are a bit uneven too. Anyway I'm going to make him write the text generally a tad bigger, tits bigger and add 'owner' into the contact number part since this is owner's interpretation of the story. I've printed  the 'blank' poster out at the printers (160 gsm.. since I'm going to mount the original). The 'original' is obviously going to be in colour but the ones I put around Newcastle (and photographing) will be in B/W since I am photocopying them.  Going to get Tom to write it out this weekend and I should be photocopying and photographing my lost poster series this week... GO GO GO. This is the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment