Thursday 4 April 2013

POSTER DEVELOPMENT

My shortlist of Kitty photos - decided to go with the first since it's the one looking most direct and connotes "find me please" eyes (if that exists). Actually looking at these photos Stitch is an epic cat model - he's so professional  Never looking quite directly at the camera... he was so posing for me. Fuck, why am I analysing a psyche of a cat. 

So today was 'C' day to decide on my poster layout/image/content. I think I will still get a male (either Tom or Nathan from my earlier tests) to do the writing because it makes sense if it's from Owner who's erm a male for it to be written out by one too. And I think for me personally I lose the detachment of making things 'perfect' because it is suppose to be hastily written. I've played around with either the content or layout with each one. Tweaking things around but essentially it tells the story of Kitty within an A4.  I think from reviewing it aesthetically and content wise I'm currently inclined to go with poster: 1 or 6. I think they look most 'real' and combines the right balance of content. I'll get my flatmate/friend's to do a rough copy each and then to the real deal and posting them around Newcastle!

No comments:

Post a Comment