Saturday 9 February 2013

CURRENT INSPIRATIONS

PEZ
Witty, fun and imaginative. Clever way of story telling!
BLU
Working with your surroundings just got to another level. I could possibly experiment this method on other surfaces?
SABRINA TIBOURTINE
Reminiscent to the Quentin Jones work I've been looking at. This could work well animated. Love the surrealist proportions and use of spot colour.
BENJAMIN PHILIPS
Going back to illustration route of things, I've always liked Benjamin Philips style - always a sinister edge to his work? His hand drawn quality is a nice departure from vector art I've been into lately too.
JACK TEAGLE
I've mentioned Jack Teagle earlier but the more I think about the 3 outcomes I have to produce the more I want to create a comic. He's got a knack for making something 'basic' looking look good. And his stories are entertaining too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment