Monday 18 February 2013

KITTY WITH TITTY - INITIAL IDEAS

KITTY WITH TITTY - NOVEMBER 2011
Original proto-CAT. She actually originates from a presentation I had to do on 'what is graphic design?' - on one of my slides I drew a cat with tits. And so she was born.
Here's more sketches - she's not shy.
I knew I wanted to create use/create my own narrative and my friend passingly mentioned a character I created awhile ago. Which I thought would be pretty neat to bring to life again - 'Kitty with Titty' (yes a female cat with human breasts) , I decided to use Hugo's narrative creator to derive a back story for  my  character. Which should be fun..... where did Kitty's tits originate from huh?
1) Lonely man dreams of a woman and decides to turn his cat human-like with tits ends with a sinister edge with "here kitty."
2) Cat is in love with its owner but she knows he's already in love with his girlfriend, she watches them fondle and thinks the secret to his heart is by having tits too. We see her grabbing a knife and think she will commit suicide instead she gives herself a boob job and is overjoyed with the results. She waits patiently for her owner to come back only to see him surprisingly shocked. 
3) Mad scientist creates a Frankenstein cat with body parts, hysterically he creates Kitty with titty, it ends with another innocent cat meowing.
4)  Kitty unsuspectingly swallows some pills laying around, she goes into a LSD trance and wakes up to find she has grown a pair of tits, she's happy, till she looks down and finds she's also grown a penis.
5) Whilst her owner is sleeping, Kitty creeps up on her and starts devouring her. Cut to horror scene moment. Kitty decides to nap of her meal but wakes up to find she now has her owners breasts. She now screams in horror.
6) A bunch of chemicals gets knocked all over Kitty, whilst she wipes herself clean she notices her chest has grown a pair of tits. She embraces this new found feature around her home. When the clock strikes 12 she returns back to her former self and her owner comes back completely unaware of what has just happened. Kitty just meows.
7) In some weird sinister world, a pot of body parts is simmering away. Kitty falls in and the voodoo spell has found its missing component. Kitty desperately climbs out only to find she's been merged with  the tits from the concoction. She screams in panic. "MEOOOW."
8) Kitty is in love with her owner and is heartbroken to see him with another woman. She begs a questionable surgeon for a boob job. Whilst in the waiting room she meet s another cat seeking a 'dick' job. Their eyes meet and they realise they are meant to be together.
9) Mad scientist doing a mix and match type experiments, conjoining the weird and wonderful all together. Like a game machine the tests stop and it's left with a cat with breasts. The scientist is impressed and ends with "oh hello."
10) Lonely man turns to Internet  to find a companion. He see's a profile of a woman called 'Feline' and is slightly drawn to her explicit profile photo of her breasts. After a short while of internet romancing they decide to meet in person. He waits patiently at the park and immediately recognises the tits he's seen before, he looks down only to notice she has a tail, furry, and short... Feline is in fact a cat! She confides she was born mutated and just wanted to be loved. They gaze in each others eyes and decide to to give their romance a chance.

At this point I remember I have to retell my narrative through 3 different mediums/perspectives etc. So I need a story that allows for that outlet. I decided the most strongest narratives that allows for different perspectives is idea 2 and 10. 
More ideas development
1) A litter of cats is born and the Mum notices one of them is a bit different - she has breasts. Kitty is mocked and teased throughout her life in the cat community and decides she needs to be 'normal' to fit in. She gives herself a mastectomy to be like the others. However when she returns the others still mocks her/doesn't accept her. This story has a bit more of a 'moral' message - be yourself/ignore others.
2) I decided to focus my attention to create a story a bit like Rashomon. I decided to think of a story that could be retold in 3 different genres. The story is each owner ignores Kitty, something happens to her (she gains tits), only through this do they give her attention she craves. The genres I thought of were a 'normal' everyday setting, in a horror world and in a sci-fi world.
3) Teenager cat is also teenage-ry (stereotypical moody crap) and he dreams of meeting the one. He wakes up and begrudgingly looks outside his window to see the cat of his dreams. Kitty with titty. He runs outside and as he about to touch her she 'vanishes', he looks around whilst everyone in the neighbourhood laughs in hysterics as he's outside naked talking about this imaginary cat. 
4) I decided maybe I try another story without Kitty. I go back to the original story I created with the 3 random images about the crowd. I however didn't feel passionate about the story to want to carry on with it. I had more feelings with my Kitty idea.
With all my ideas I decided to develop and refine  my strongest 2 narratives. Which was the cat in love with owner (2) and the online dating one (10). I then started to vaguely think  of the methods and mediums I could interpret my narratives. Singing (house mate is a keen musician I could collaborate with), word video, colour video (similar to the one I did for Thomas that I really enjoyed making), music, packaging or a poster of some sort. Out of my little brainstorm I really liked the poster idea, a lost Kitty poster would go really well with my cat narrative and allow for another perspective. I'm kind of into word play too/copy writing so it'll be quite fun to use words to retell my story besides from visually.

No comments:

Post a Comment