Sunday 10 March 2013

COMIC - THE GIRLFRIENDS PERSPECTIVE FINAL SPREADS


Watch in HD and full screen for better quality/ be able to read the text!
Video of all my comic panels/pages. Below you can view them all separately - up, close and personal. 



I did it - here's G.F's (girlfriend) perspective! Here's my comic finals including  front cover, comic content and inside back cover etc! You can view my original comic storyboard here. I've made some small design changes but the story is exactly same. I just need to now bring it to life and print and bind it. My next task on my to do list is to finish my animation because that's the biggie. I also might be collaborating with a music student for the soundtrack for it, but it depends if time clashes or not (it's a big favor to ask someone) - but exciting news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment