Wednesday 6 March 2013

TESTS WITH OWNER, G.F AND KITTY

'Owner' (he still needs refining) and Kitty.
In my animation the two don't really interact together but I wanted to see if both styles could work in synergy. So a short animatic of Owner cuddling with Kitty and Kitty being infatuated. This is not to scale as Kitty is MASSIVE here. I've also used a photo image for Kitty's tail because so much of her is in the ink style. Not sure whether to add more realism or not. 
G.F with Owner's hand and Kitty being upset with broken heart.
Just a quick test. In the real final they'll be kissing but just to quickly show I've used a hand to indicate Owner. G.F will be refined more too because I'm aware she looks like something out of Picasso's imagination. 

P.S WATCH ALL MY VIDEOS IN HD FOR BETTER QUALITY AND ANY MUSIC USED IS NOT 'FINAL'.

So these are probably my last little tests before I do the real thing! I'm feeling a lot more positive and confident about my film, as I think I've gone some prep work behind me to kind of know what I'm doing. I'll ask for some feedback around to see if people think they work together well or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment