Sunday 17 March 2013

LOST KITTY POSTER DEVELOPMENT


TEST 1 - more photos of Kitty.
TEST 2 - I add a few more descriptions to the photo.
TEST 3 - I thought I'd add a 'real' location to make it more authentic, this has the phone number tear thing at the bottom. I'm thinking if I go with this idea I'll tear a few off to make it seem genuine to the public. Mwhaha. 
TEST 4 - the phone tear info idea? Does it add more authenticity?
TEST 5 - I play around with the placement of the text so it's not all grouped together. This one is a bullet point style. 
TEST 6 - a more 'simplified' idea.
I think my handwriting is too 'feminine' I got three males to write "lost kitty" in uppercase to see if there is a difference. I might ask more guys to do this just to see. BATTLE OF THE MACHO HANDWRITING. There's something about 1 I like. He's my house mate too. How handy. 

So more development of my poster which I'm going to end up photocopying and putting them around Newcastle and photographing in situation. and hopefully of the public actually interacting with the poster. But first I need to find my own Kitty. The above images are from a cat book I've found but I want to try find my own sourced images. I'm on a cat hunt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment