Friday 29 March 2013

KITTY AUDITIONS - LILO VS. STITCH

 Stitch
Lilo

I should also add both of them are actually boys but shhhhh. And the style of photography is meant to be 'authentic' - I don't know... like typical cat lover taking pictures round the house of their pet.  Nothing too perfect so the background etc adds the the 'realness'.

I basically held an X Factor audition for cats to find a suitable cat-or or cat-ress to play Kitty. Or also known as desperately trying to find someone with cats! Thankfully Facebook came in handy and my course mate offered to help me. Her sister who is a cat lover very kindly offered to pop round hers and snap away. My welcome gesture was a tin of cat food (Waitrose - lucky cat). So it's between Lilo (black) and Stitch (ginger) to battle it out. I don't think it really matters who I choose because Kitty's been reincarnated into so so many different styles - don't think a specific breed comes to mind. I know her body in my animation is a domestic style cat which in this case Stitch would be more suitable. Anyway here are a couple of snaps of Lilo and Stitch I took because not all students nab stuff of the internet. Yes I moved away from the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment