Monday 4 March 2013

PREP FOR INK COLLAGE TEST

Middle cat got casted as Kitty! She beat the others!
Free styling some Kitty heads - with inks I didn't want it perfect.... or it loses its charm. I wanted a sense of energy so with hand drawn illustrations I tend to prefer a one take technique. Sorry trees! Amongst the bunch I picked out 4 Kitty heads that I think had potential. Enough character but 'neutral' at the same time.
 Trying to perfect the perfect pair of tits. I feel like some weird surgeon. 
Happy/sad/neutral mouth expressions
Arms and love hearts
 Tails
Eyes and tears. My coffee shop observational drawing finally comes in useful. Again a range of emotions and expressions. 

So these are the ink tests I've done for my ink collage test. I cut the ones I thought were most effective and out of them try to compile a test using all of them - since I should make the most of trying out this style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment