Monday 11 March 2013

COMIC REVISED

Found faults - made changes.
Watch in HD and full screen for better quality/ be able to read the text! 




TODAY I'VE LEARNT:
  • My maths really sucks - I thought I got the pagination right. No. Went on InDesign and realised I was two pages short. So I had to add two more pages.
  • Font sizes I used needs to be bigger.
  • I forgot to use optical kerning with my text.
  • My alignment were all wonky.
  • I shouldn't of used bleed for my images because it got confusing when placed on InDesign because they were aligned wrong anyway.
  • Redoing all my images was useful because I found some faults.
  • I learnt how to save my files so the quality is better.
  • Don't be lazy and just export the images as JPEGS and not the file too. I regretted it when I realised the whole kerning business.
  • Be prepared for funny looks/explaining your concept when people look over your computer.
  • I'm getting there slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment